Red Hat JBoss Application Administration II (AD348) is an advanced course for experienced JBoss administrators and Java developers seeking to enhance their skills in managing and securing JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (JBoss EAP) and its applications. This course covers advanced topics such as performance tuning, troubleshooting, securing applications, and implementing high availability and clustering. Participants will gain the expertise needed to optimize the performance, security, and reliability of JBoss EAP in enterprise-level environments.
- Successful completion of Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I (RHCJA) or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Proficiency in administering JBoss EAP and deploying Java applications.
- Knowledge of Linux system administration and basic networking concepts.
The AD348 course follows a blended learning approach, combining theoretical lectures, practical demonstrations, and hands-on lab exercises. Instructors will provide comprehensive explanations of advanced JBoss EAP concepts, followed by practical demonstrations to illustrate their implementation. The majority of the course will focus on hands-on lab exercises, allowing participants to apply their knowledge in real-world scenarios. Troubleshooting and performance tuning scenarios will be used to simulate enterprise-level JBoss EAP deployments.
- Performance Tuning JBoss EAP
- Analyzing JBoss EAP performance metrics
- Tuning JVM (Java Virtual Machine) settings for improved performance
- Optimizing connection pool configurations
- Troubleshooting JBoss EAP
- Identifying and resolving common JBoss EAP issues
- Analyzing logs and debugging applications
- Securing JBoss EAP Applications
- Implementing security measures, such as SSL/TLS and authentication mechanisms
- Configuring role-based access control (RBAC) and permissions
- Implementing High Availability and Clustering
- Configuring domain mode for centralized management
- Setting up high availability and clustering for JBoss EAP instances
- Implementing Distributed Caching
- Configuring distributed caching with Red Hat JBoss Data Grid
- Enhancing application performance with caching
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Analyze JBoss EAP performance metrics and optimize JVM settings for improved performance.
- Identify and resolve common JBoss EAP issues through effective troubleshooting techniques.
- Implement security measures to secure JBoss EAP applications, including SSL/TLS and authentication mechanisms.
- Configure high availability and clustering for JBoss EAP instances in enterprise-level deployments.
- Implement distributed caching with Red Hat JBoss Data Grid to enhance application performance.
- Performance Tuning JBoss EAP: Participants will analyze JBoss EAP performance metrics and tune JVM settings for improved performance.
- Troubleshooting JBoss EAP: Participants will identify and resolve common JBoss EAP issues through troubleshooting exercises.
- Securing JBoss EAP Applications: Participants will implement security measures, such as SSL/TLS and authentication mechanisms.
- Implementing High Availability and Clustering: Participants will configure domain mode, high availability, and clustering for JBoss EAP instances.
- Implementing Distributed Caching: Participants will configure distributed caching with Red Hat JBoss Data Grid to enhance application performance.