The Project Implementation Assistant
effectively supports the software transition team by providing our customers
onsite go-live support, end user training, and issue reporting and escalation.
Experience in IT and Education industry preferred. This position is entry-level
- Provide on-site customer training and support
in the functionality of the software.
- Serve as liaison between the customer and the
- Translate software knowledge into a clear,
- Provide customer issue resolution when user
error or program conflicts arise.
- Document customer issues accurately,
completely, and in detail as they are presented.
- Report progress toward the successful and
on-time completion of the implementation.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Proven experience with product requirements
analysis and development of product design.
- Possess some professional experience –
Ideally in Information Technology, software development and training, customer
support and services, or in education.
- Proficiency with Windows-based computers,
including CPUs, monitors and operating systems.