Nextec Inc is looking to fill several entry level Account Manager positions. We are especially interested in individuals whom have experience with industries to include, Educational or IT Certifications/Courses/Classes. The successful candidate is to give support to the sales department and the customer development relationship manager, also typically responsible for generating client data, solving day-to-day queries, answering emails, and other customer-related interactions, generating new leads, and building new business relationships. Must be able to maintain a customer database effectively to enable the easy and speedy recovery of a given customer’s details.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide general administrative support to the Business Development department
- Assist account managers in establishing, managing, and maintaining relationships with business partners
- Create daily reporting to support the department
- Schedule and book trade shows/conferences
- Keep track of the Business Development department’s budgeting
- Complete a variety of data entry and administrative tasks accurately
- Receiving and communicating client requests
- Assisting with business development, proposal writing, lead follow-up, and appointment setting.
- Assisting with account management, client communication, and report generation.
- Submitting reports to leadership.
- Proven Demonstrator of a solid sense of priority
- Must have verbal and written English proficiency
- Works well in a team environment
- Articulate and well spoken, strong communicator
- Comfortable conducting business over the phone
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
|Job Category||Entry Level Account Manager|