Entry Level Account Manager
Nextec Inc is looking to fill several entry level Account Manager positions. We are especially interested in individuals whom have experience with industries to include, Educational or IT Certifications/Courses/Classes. The successful candidate is to give support to the sales department and the customer development relationship manager, also typically responsible for generating client data, solving day-to-day queries, answering emails, and other customer-related interactions, generating new leads, and building new business relationships. Must be able to maintain a customer database effectively to enable the easy and speedy recovery of a given customer’s details.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide general administrative support to the Business Development department
- Assist account managers in establishing, managing, and maintaining relationships with business partners
- Create daily reporting to support the department
- Schedule and book trade shows/conferences
- Keep track of the Business Development department’s budgeting
- Complete a variety of data entry and administrative tasks accurately
- Receiving and communicating client requests
- Assisting with business development, proposal writing, lead follow-up, and appointment setting.
- Assisting with account management, client communication, and report generation.
- Submitting reports to leadership.
- Proven Demonstrator of a solid sense of priority
- Must have verbal and written English proficiency
- Works well in a team environment
- Articulate and well spoken, strong communicator
- Comfortable conducting business over the phone
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
|Job Category||Entry Level Account Manager|