Nextec Services has an opening for an experienced Business Development Professional at our location in Dubai. The role of our Business Development Executive provide support to the sales department, also typically responsible for generating client data, solving day-to-day queries, answering emails, and other customer-related interactions. Must be able to maintain a customer database effectively to enable the easy and speedy recovery of a given customer’s details. Experience in Franchise Sales/marketing, Educational Training, or IT Sales/solutions is preferred.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide general administrative support to the Business Development department
- Assist account managers in establishing, managing, and maintaining relationships with business partners
- Create daily reporting to support the department
- Keep track of the Business Development department’s budgeting
- Complete a variety of data entry and administrative tasks accurately and in a timely manner.
- Communicating with client and vendor billing departments, acting as the primary point of contact to assisting with accounts payable and receivable.
- Receiving and communicating client requests in customer relationship management tool, ticketing software, and/or project management tool.
- Assisting with business development, proposal writing, lead follow-up, and appointment setting.
- Assisting with account management, client communication, and report generation.
- Assisting with office management activities, such as ordering supplies, installing office furniture, maintaining a clean office to receive clients, etc.
- Submitting reports to leadership.
- Proven Demonstrator of a solid sense of priority
- Works well in a team environment
- Articulate and well spoken, strong communicator
- Comfortable conducting business over the phone
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Possess some professional experience – Ideally in Information Technology, software development and training, customer support and services, or in education.
- Proficiency with Windows-based computers, including CPUs, monitors and operating systems.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills.
|Job Category||Business Development Executive|