Nextec Inc., has an immediate opening for an entry-level part-time Account Manager to support our Sales/Development Department. Nextec Inc. provides a multitude of services, but at our core we’re an educational company. We serve individuals and businesses that teach and reach. Those who strive to learn and dream. This is what we believe.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing an array of accounts; achieving high sales targets and sometimes even overseeing the work of account executives. Account Managers are also responsible for building relationships with new clients and leading team productivity. Account Managers will know our clients and understand our software to meet the client needs, work with management and sales team to provide the best software experience possible, support client uses of the software, while effectively tracking all client communications.
Duties of the Account Manager include:
- Responsible for managing several accounts and often being the face of the company to many clients.
- Building new business relationships using existing and new industry contacts.
- Managing employer’s client relationships while providing excellent service and support.
- Feeding back all suggestions for improvement and market research to team.
Requirements of the role:
- Degrees in Business, Marketing, or any other related fields required.
- Formal sales training or certification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate a small team would be an advantage.
- Experience in IT software development and support
|Job Category||Entry Level Account Manager|