The Project Implementation Assistant effectively supports the software transition team by providing our customers onsite go-live support, end user training, and issue reporting and escalation. Experience in IT and Education industry preferred. This position is entry-level and part-time.
- Provide on-site customer training and support in the functionality of the software.
- Serve as liaison between the customer and the company.
- Translate software knowledge into a clear, professional presentation.
- Provide customer issue resolution when user error or program conflicts arise.
- Document customer issues accurately, completely, and in detail as they are presented.
- Report progress toward the successful and on-time completion of the implementation.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Proven experience with product requirements analysis and development of product design.
- Possess some professional experience – Ideally in Information Technology, software development and training, customer support and services, or in education.
- Proficiency with Windows-based computers, including CPUs, monitors and operating systems.
|Job Category||Software Implementation Assistant|