The Coaching Skills Program is a comprehensive training designed to equip executives and managers with a solid knowledge base in the field of coaching. The program provides participants with a simple, intuitive, and highly transferable framework that can be applied to various coaching applications. These applications include Coaching Skills for Performance, Coaching Skills for Development, Coaching Skills for Change and Reinforcement, and building successful coaching relationships. Participants will learn essential coaching skills, techniques, and strategies to effectively support and guide individuals and teams towards achieving their goals.
The coaching skills program will be conducted through a combination of lectures, interactive discussions, case studies, role plays, and simulations. Target Participants: The program is designed for managers, team leaders, executives, and professionals who want to enhance their coaching skills and develop a coaching culture in their organizations.
Introduction to Coaching and its Benefits
Coaching vs. Mentoring vs. Counseling
The Coaching Process
Effective Communication Skills for Coaching
Coaching Styles and Techniques
Building Trust in a Coaching Relationship
Coaching for Performance Improvement
Goal Setting and Action Planning
Feedback and Feedforward
Coaching for Career Development
Coaching in Change Management
Managing Resistance and Overcoming Barriers to Coaching
By the end of the program, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the principles and benefits of coaching
- Apply different coaching styles and techniques
- Develop effective communication skills for coaching
- Set clear goals and action plans for coaching sessions
- Provide constructive feedback and feedforward for performance improvement
- Use coaching as a tool for career development and change management
- Build a coaching culture in their organizations.
The lab component of the Coaching Skills Program provides participants with hands-on practice and application of coaching techniques.
- Role-plays: Participants will engage in simulated coaching sessions to practice core coaching skills, such as active listening, questioning, and providing feedback. They will have the opportunity to assume the roles of both coach and coaches, receiving constructive feedback from facilitators and peers.
- Coaching Practice Sessions: Participants will pair up or form small groups to conduct coaching practice sessions. They will have the chance to coach and be coached, applying the coaching framework and techniques learned during the program