The Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI) course, specifically the 300-415 exam, focuses on providing participants with the knowledge and skills to implement Cisco SD-WAN solutions in enterprise networks. This course is designed for network professionals who are responsible for deploying and managing SD-WAN infrastructures using Cisco technologies. The course covers topics such as SD-WAN architecture, deployment models, control plane operations, policies, security, and troubleshooting.
To enroll in the ENSDWI 300-415 course, participants should have a solid understanding of networking fundamentals, including TCP/IP, routing protocols, and VPN technologies. Familiarity with Cisco networking technologies and a basic understanding of software-defined networking (SDN) concepts are recommended. It is beneficial to have completed the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification or possess equivalent knowledge.
The ENSDWI 300-415 course employs a blended learning approach, combining theoretical concepts with practical hands-on labs and interactive discussions. The course materials are delivered through instructor-led lectures, demonstrations, and real-world scenarios. Participants will engage in hands-on lab exercises and simulation tools to practice and reinforce their understanding of the course material.
- SD-WAN Overview
- Understanding SD-WAN concepts, benefits, and use cases
- Exploring Cisco SD-WAN architecture and components
- Identifying deployment models and options for SD-WAN
- SD-WAN Deployment and Configuration
- Deploying and configuring SD-WAN edge devices
- Configuring SD-WAN control plane operations
- Implementing transport side configuration (MPLS, Internet, LTE)
- Deploying SD-WAN policies for traffic management and optimization
- SD-WAN Security and Quality of Service
- Implementing security measures in SD-WAN deployments
- Configuring firewall policies and secure connectivity
- Enabling application-aware routing and QoS (Quality of Service)
- Securing SD-WAN control plane operations
- SD-WAN Troubleshooting and Monitoring
- Identifying common SD-WAN issues and troubleshooting methodologies
- Monitoring and managing SD-WAN deployments
- Analyzing and troubleshooting control plane operations
- Troubleshooting data plane issues and performance
- SD-WAN Migration and Integration
- Understanding migration strategies from traditional WAN to SD-WAN
- Configuring integration with existing network infrastructures
- Implementing hybrid deployments and seamless integration
- Ensuring high availability and redundancy in SD-WAN deployments
Upon completion of the ENSDWI 300-415 course, participants will be able to:
- Understand SD-WAN concepts, architecture, and deployment models.
- Deploy and configure SD-WAN edge devices.
- Implement SD-WAN control plane operations and policies.
- Enhance security and quality of service (QoS) in SD-WAN deployments.
- Troubleshoot and monitor SD-WAN deployments.
- Migrate and integrate existing network infrastructures with SD-WAN.
The ENSDWI 300-415 course includes hands-on labs to provide participants with practical experience in implementing and operating Cisco SD-WAN solutions. Some of the labs may include:
- Deploying and configuring SD-WAN edge devices in a lab environment.
- Configuring SD-WAN control plane operations and policies.
- Implementing transport side configuration (MPLS, Internet, LTE) in SD-WAN.
- Configuring firewall policies and secure connectivity in SD-WAN.
- Enabling application-aware routing and QoS in SD-WAN deployments.
- Troubleshooting control plane operations and data plane issues.
- Monitoring and managing SD-WAN deployments using monitoring tools.
- Performing migration and integration tasks from traditional WAN to SD-WAN.