The Implementing Automation for Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUI) course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to implement automation solutions in Cisco enterprise networks. Participants will learn how to leverage Cisco platforms and tools to automate repetitive tasks, streamline network operations, and enhance network scalability and reliability.
- Basic understanding of Cisco enterprise network technologies and architectures.
- Familiarity with networking concepts, protocols, and devices.
- Knowledge of programming fundamentals and scripting languages.
- Experience with Cisco IOS-XE, Cisco DNA Center, and Cisco SD-WAN platforms.
- Familiarity with network management and monitoring tools is beneficial but not mandatory.
The course will utilize a combination of instructor-led lectures, hands-on labs, and interactive discussions. Participants will have access to virtual lab environments where they can practice implementing automation solutions using Cisco platforms and tools. The instructor will provide guidance, demonstrations, and real-world examples to facilitate understanding and practical application of the course material.
Introduction to Network Automation
Overview of network automation concepts and benefits
Understanding the role of automation in Cisco enterprise solutions
Introduction to Cisco platforms and tools for network automation
Automating device configurations using Cisco IOS-XE and Ansible
Implementing software image management and device provisioning
Configuring network services using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) principles
Automation of Network Policies
Implementing policy-based automation with Cisco DNA Center
Configuring software-defined access (SD-Access) policies
Automating network security policies using Cisco TrustSec
Automation of Network Operations
Implementing network monitoring and event-driven automation
Leveraging APIs and programmability for network management
Developing custom scripts and workflows for network operations
Automation of Cisco SD-WAN Solutions
Understanding Cisco SD-WAN architecture and components
Configuring and automating Cisco SD-WAN using vManage APIs
Implementing advanced automation features for SD-WAN deployments
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts and benefits of network automation
- Implement infrastructure automation using Cisco IOS-XE and Ansible
- Automate network policies using Cisco DNA Center and software-defined access
- Implement network monitoring and event-driven automation solutions
- Leverage APIs and programmability for network management tasks
- Automate Cisco SD-WAN deployments using vManage and APIs
The course includes hands-on labs that provide participants with practical experience in implementing automation solutions for Cisco enterprise networks. Some of the lab exercises may include:
- Configuring device automation using Cisco IOS-XE and Ansible
- Implementing software image management and device provisioning
- Automating network policies with Cisco DNA Center
- Implementing network monitoring and event-driven automation
- Leveraging APIs and programmability for network management
- Configuring and automating Cisco SD-WAN using vManage