The Implementing Automation for Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUI) course is designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills required to implement automation solutions in Cisco Collaboration environments. Participants will learn how to leverage automation tools and APIs to streamline collaboration workflows, enhance productivity, and optimize the management of Cisco Collaboration solutions.
- Familiarity with Cisco Collaboration solutions, including Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Cisco Unity Connection (CUC), and Cisco Webex.
- Understanding of networking concepts and protocols, particularly related to Cisco Collaboration.
- Knowledge of programming fundamentals and scripting languages.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and web technologies.
- Familiarity with network management and monitoring tools is beneficial but not mandatory.
The course will be delivered through a combination of instructor-led lectures, hands-on labs, and interactive discussions. Participants will have access to virtual lab environments where they can practice implementing automation solutions using Cisco Collaboration platforms and tools. The instructor will provide guidance, demonstrations, and real-world examples to facilitate understanding and practical application of the course material.
Introduction to Automation for Cisco Collaboration Solutions
Overview of automation concepts and benefits in Cisco Collaboration
Introduction to Cisco Collaboration platforms and tools for automation
Understanding the role of APIs and programmability in Collaboration solutions
Automating Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Configuring phone provisioning and device management with APIs
Implementing bulk administration and configuration automation
Automating dial plan provisioning and phone number management
Automating Cisco Unity Connection
Configuring user provisioning and administration with APIs
Implementing automated voicemail management and greetings
Integrating Cisco Unity Connection with external systems and workflows
Automation of Cisco Webex
Configuring user provisioning and administration using Webex APIs
Implementing meeting scheduling and management automation
Integrating Cisco Webex with other collaboration tools and workflows
Automation of Collaboration Workflows
Implementing automation for collaboration workflows using APIs
Developing custom scripts and applications for Collaboration solutions
Leveraging automation for reporting, monitoring, and troubleshooting
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts and benefits of automation in Cisco Collaboration solutions
- Implement automation solutions for Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Automate user provisioning and administration in Cisco Unity Connection
- Configure and automate collaboration workflows using Cisco Webex APIs
- Develop custom scripts and applications for Collaboration solutions
- Utilize automation for reporting, monitoring, and troubleshooting in Collaboration environments
The course includes hands-on labs that provide participants with practical experience in implementing automation solutions for Cisco Collaboration environments. Some of the lab exercises may include:
- Configuring phone provisioning and device management using CUCM APIs
- Implementing bulk administration and configuration automation in CUCM
- Automating user provisioning and administration in Cisco Unity Connection
- Integrating Cisco Unity Connection with external systems and workflows
- Configuring user provisioning and meeting automation using Webex APIs
- Developing custom scripts and applications for Collaboration workflows