The Implementing Automation for Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUI) course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to implement automation solutions in Cisco Data Center environments. Participants will learn how to leverage automation tools and technologies to streamline data center operations, improve efficiency, and enhance the management of Cisco Data Center solutions.
- Familiarity with Cisco Data Center technologies and architectures.
- Understanding of networking concepts, including IP addressing and routing protocols.
- Knowledge of programming fundamentals and scripting languages.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and web technologies.
- Familiarity with network management and monitoring tools is beneficial but not mandatory.
The course will utilize a combination of instructor-led lectures, hands-on labs, and interactive discussions. Participants will have access to virtual lab environments where they can practice implementing automation solutions using Cisco Data Center platforms and tools. The instructor will provide guidance, demonstrations, and real-world examples to facilitate understanding and practical application of the course material.
Introduction to Automation for Cisco Data Center Solutions
Overview of automation concepts and benefits in Cisco Data Center
Introduction to Cisco Data Center platforms and tools for automation
Understanding the role of APIs and programmability in Data Center solutions
Automating Cisco Nexus Switches
Configuring and automating network device provisioning with APIs
Implementing automated VLAN and VXLAN provisioning
Automating switch configurations and policy enforcement
Automation of Cisco UCS
Configuring server provisioning and administration with APIs
Implementing automated service profile management
Integrating Cisco UCS with automation workflows and systems
Automation of Cisco ACI
Configuring and automating fabric provisioning and policy enforcement
Implementing automation for network service provisioning
Integrating Cisco ACI with external systems and workflows
Automation of Data Center Workflows
Implementing automation for data center workflows using APIs
Developing custom scripts and applications for Data Center solutions
Leveraging automation for reporting, monitoring, and troubleshooting
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts and benefits of automation in Cisco Data Center solutions
- Implement automation solutions for Cisco Nexus switches
- Automate server provisioning and administration in Cisco UCS
- Configure and automate fabric provisioning and policy enforcement in Cisco ACI
- Develop custom scripts and applications for Data Center workflows
- Utilize automation for reporting, monitoring, and troubleshooting in Data Center environments
The course includes hands-on labs that provide participants with practical experience in implementing automation solutions for Cisco Data Center environments. Some of the lab exercises may include:
- Configuring and automating device provisioning with Cisco Nexus switches
- Implementing VLAN and VXLAN provisioning automation
- Automating server provisioning and service profile management in Cisco UCS
- Integrating Cisco UCS with automation workflows and systems
- Configuring and automating fabric provisioning and policy enforcement in Cisco ACI
- Developing custom scripts and applications for Data Center workflows